SILICONE COATED MATERIALS
OUR PRODUCTS BY SPECIFICATIONS
- is a apertured knitted fabric coated with a soft silicone gel containing silver ions.
- is used as non adherent contact layer.
- provides a progressive and effective contact antibacterial activity
- is a double-coated PU membrane with acrylic on one side, and soft silicone gel on the other.
- is used as a contact layer or a boarder for foam dressings, and as an attachment for devices.
- available with or without perforation.
- is a thin and breathable PU membrane coated with soft silicone.
- is used as an advanced woundcare breathable border layer, and as a backing for post-operative dressings.
- available with a paper or filmic cast liner on PU.
- is a PU membrane laminated to an aperture knitted fabric coated with soft silicone.
- is used as a highly breathable backing for foams, and for the attachment of medical devices.
- exceptional breathability, waterproof, conformable and repositionable
- very easy to handle.
- is a non-woven fabric coated with soft silicone gel coating.
- is used on OTC consumer dressings, eye patches, post-operative dressings and wearable devices attachment.
- easy and pratical to handle.
- is a very thin membrane made of PU film and silicone gel.
- is used as post operative see-through dressings, secondary dressings, ointment protection and consumer plasters.
- discreet like a second skin